You are here: Online Training Courses Preparing To Work In Care Level 2
Health and Social Care Statutory Training
Certificate in Preparing To Work In Care Level 2
Online Course Title
Preparing To Work In Care Level 2 (non-Endorsed, BYTSYZ e-Learning Certificated)
Click Endorsed course for Endorsed version of this course.
How to book this online course
if you are an individual candidate
OR contact us if you are an organisation and would like to open an account with us.
Fee per Course per Candidate
£39.00 + VAT (inclusive: all modules, online training, unlimited trial assessments, 1 (one) final assessment for each module, certificate, online and phone student support)
- Understanding Care And Its Delivery
- Equality, Diversity and Vulnerability
- Skills For Care
- Health And Safety In Care
Training and Assessment method
e-Learning, Online (exclusively over the Internet).
Multiple choice questions (instant results).
Average study time
10 hours 27 minutes
(this time does not in anyway suggest that you personally will complete the course in this time. Some individuals study faster then others so the study time differs from individual to individual.)
Evidence of achievement
BYTSYZ e-Learning Certificate of achievement and student transcript.
This BYTSYZ online course is suitable for
Any individual who is wanting to:
- Have a change in career and is considering care work
- Develop enough knowledge to increase success with interviews for care jobs
- Start a working career in care after full-time education
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn the basics about being a carer. It will help individuals to understand what is involved in being a carer as well as providing introductory learning about work in the care sector.
The course explores:
- What is care and how it is delivered
- The various carer roles available across the care sector
- The rules governing care delivery
- The principles relating to equality, diversity, vulnerability and the protection of adults
- Communication skills and the importance of confidentiality
- The role of the care worker and the importance of team working
- Basic principles of health and safety, manual handling and infection control
The course consists of four modules, which are:
- Understanding Care and its Delivery
- Equality, Diversity and Vulnerability
- Skills for Care
- Health and Safety
The course will equip anyone totally new to the role of the carer with enough:
- Information to decide on its suitability as a career choice
- Knowledge to greatly increase chances of being successful in gaining employment within the care sector
- Explain what is meant by the term care and the role of the carer
- Explain the principles of care
- Explain the terms values, beliefs, diversity and equal opportunities and how they are promoted for all individuals
- Identify the issues linked to prejudice, stereotyping, adult vulnerability and protection
- Identify good communication skills and explain the importance of confidentiality
- Define the role of the care worker in being dependable and maintaining professional relationships
- Explain the basic principles relating to health and safety and manual handling
- Explain the basic principles relating to infection control
Customer reviews about online course Certificate in Preparing To Work In Care Level 2 ...
PETER from Hatfield (04-11-2015)
Its been very helpful, and it help me further understand most of the things at my induction at Bupa st Christopher's nursing home.
LINDA from Woolwich (23-10-2015)
I am grateful to the tutor team for there help and support, thank you very much for your help, appreciated thank you once again.
MICAYLA from Selsdon (01-07-2015)
Preparing to work in care this course, is very helpful.
The questions get harder each time and especially on the last test that was based on Health and Safely in care.
I enjoyed this course and I would recommend this website and course to others.
Read more e-Learning Reviews
Back to the list of Online Courses