You are here: Online Training Courses End Of Life Care Level 3
Health and Social Care Statutory Training
Certificate in End Of Life Care Level 3
Online Course Title
End Of Life Care Level 3 (non-Endorsed, BYTSYZ e-Learning Certificated)
Click Endorsed course for Endorsed version of this course.
How to book this online course
if you are an individual candidate
OR contact us if you are an organisation and would like to open an account with us.
Fee per Course per Candidate
£49.00 + VAT (inclusive: all modules, online training, unlimited trial assessments, 1 (one) final assessment for each module, certificate, online and phone student support)
- The Dimensions Of Care
- Care Of The Person Facing Death
- Supporting Families and Carers
Training and Assessment method
e-Learning, Online (exclusively over the Internet).
Multiple choice questions (instant results).
Average study time
9 hours 37 minutes
(this time does not in anyway suggest that you personally will complete the course in this time. Some individuals study faster then others so the study time differs from individual to individual.)
Evidence of achievement
BYTSYZ e-Learning Certificate of achievement and student transcript.
This BYTSYZ online course is suitable for
All care workers who, as a key part of their role, care for and support people who are reaching the end of their life.
This comprehensive BYTSYZ online course is designed for care workers who work with and support on a daily basis individuals who are nearing the end of life. The key focus of the course is to raise awareness and educate the carer in order to drive up the quality and standard of care for those facing the end of their life.
The course consists of four modules:
- In the "The Dimensions Of Care" module we explore the dimensions of care required by those reaching the end of life as well as the importance of dignity, empathy and comfort are explored along with the importance of values, beliefs and communication in the delivery of care.
- The "Care Of The Person Facing Death" module focuses on grief and how a grieving person needs to be supported. Later in this module we explore the physical and psychological care requirements of a dying person.
- The "Supporting Families and Carers" module explores the types of support required by families, those caring for dying relatives and those facing the end of life. Also in this module we examine the impact of bereavement on the family.
- In "Self-Care" module there is a detailed exploration of the importance of health of and relaxation for care workers. All aspects of self-care are explored in great detail, in order to arm care workers with ways of reducing stress, enhancing personal well-being and using effective relaxation techniques.
- Explain the range of care types available to the person with life-limiting illness
- Explain the importance of dignity, empathy and comfort for the person reaching the end of life
- Identify the importance of values, beliefs and communication in the delivery of palliative care
- Explain the types, symptoms and stages of grief and the importance of support for those who are grieving
- Describe the physical care required by an individual in the last stages of life
- Describe the psychological, emotional and spiritual care required by an individual in the last stages of life
- Identify the support and development available to family members who provide care
- Explain the impact of bereavement on the family and the support required to aid recovery
- Explain the importance of self-care on combating personal stress and enhancing well-being
- Describe the importance of relaxation and humour in aiding well-being
Customer reviews about online course Certificate in End Of Life Care Level 3 ...
JANICE from Bungay Suffolk (22-10-2015)
I thought the End Of Life Care Level 3 online course absolutely brilliant. It covered every aspect of palliative care.It was good to do it in separate modules, to digest the content properly and the test assesments were particularly useful to check out your knowledge before sitting the final test.The importnace of self care was an element that is often overlooked, but worthwhile. Learnt alot.Improved my knowledge a great deal. I have no hesitation in recommending this course to my work colleagues.
ALAN from Notts (20-08-2015)
Enjoyed the End Of Life Care Level 3 course, has given me a better understanding and what to be aware of in dealing with bereavement, many thanks.
VIJAYA from New Malden (10-05-2014)
The End Of Life Care Level 3 online course was constructed in a very organised manner. Each module was clearly denoted and explained. It was not stressful going through the material, because it took the form of clear headings and bullet points. I have gained a considerable amount of valuable information about End of LIFE care, WHICH WILL HELP ME WHEN BEREAVEMENT OCCURS.
Read more e-Learning Reviews
Back to the list of Online Courses