Save 30% on all courses!
Offer ends 30-12-2016
Online course title, endorsement, level
End Of Life Care (endorsed) Level 3
(BYTSYZ e-Learning assessed, externally certificated)
Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
Average study time
11 hours 17 minutes
(this time does not in anyway suggest that you personally will complete the course in this time. Some individuals study faster then others so the study time differs from individual to individual.)
How to book this online course if you are an individual candidate
OR contact us if you are an organisation and would like to open an account with us.
Price per Course per Candidate
Now £70.00 + VAT
Was £100.00 + VAT
- The Dimensions Of Care
- Care Of The Person Facing Death
- Supporting Families and Carers
Training, assessment, certification and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
e-Learning, Online (exclusively over the Internet).
Assessment criterion based multiple choice questions with instant results.
All our courses conform to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) criteria.
Evidence of achievement
At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by Training Qualifications UK.
This endorsed BYTSYZ online course is suitable for
All care workers and home carers who, as a key part of their role, care for and support people who are reaching the end of their life.
This online course, that is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK, is designed for care workers who work with and support on a daily basis, individuals who are nearing the end of life. The key focus of the course is to raise awareness and educate the carer in order to drive up the quality and standard of care for those facing the end of their life.
The course consists of four modules:
- In the "The Dimensions Of Care" module we explore the dimensions of care required by those reaching the end of life as well as the importance of dignity, empathy and comfort are explored along with the importance of values, beliefs and communication in the delivery of care.
- The "Care Of The Person Facing Death" module focuses on grief and how a grieving person needs to be supported. Later in this module we explore the physical and psychological care requirements of a dying person.
- The "Supporting Families and Carers" module explores the types of support required by families, those caring for dying relatives and those facing the end of life. Also in this module we examine the impact of bereavement on the family.
- In "Self-Care" module there is a detailed exploration of the importance of health of and relaxation for care workers. All aspects of self-care are explored in great detail, in order to arm care workers with ways of reducing stress, enhancing personal well-being and using effective relaxation techniques.
- Explain the range of care types available to the person with life-limiting illness
- Explain the importance of dignity, empathy and comfort for the person reaching the end of life
- Identify the importance of values, beliefs and communication in the delivery of palliative care
- Explain the types, symptoms and stages of grief and the importance of support for those who are grieving
- Describe the physical care required by an individual in the last stages of life
- Describe the psychological, emotional and spiritual care required by an individual in the last stages of life
- Identify the support and development available to family members who provide care
- Explain the impact of bereavement on the family and the support required to aid recovery
- Explain the importance of self-care on combating personal stress and enhancing well-being
- Describe the importance of relaxation and humour in aiding well-being
Customer reviews about online course Award in End Of Life Care (endorsed) Level 3 ...
MARY-ANN from Fareham Hampshire (10-03-2014)
One of the most deeply moving courses I have ever completed. The content was very well laid out and informative. I have learnt a lot from completing this course .
SAM from Bridgnorth (09-08-2013)
I have enjoyed this End Of Life Care (accredited) Level 3 online course very much and I didn't feel under pressure to finish it in any set time.
Its good to have the trial assessments and being able to flip back and fourth to the learning materials.
MICHAEL from Whitley Bay (22-06-2012)
A well structured End Of Life Care (accredited) Level 3 online course making learning easy and enjoyable.
Read more e-Learning Reviews
Back to the list of Endorsed Online Training Courses